How can I uninstall WiseStamp?
* If you wish to uninstall because other people are using the same computer - Check this out
We're sorry for any dissatisfaction.
To uninstall WiseStamp follow the uninstalling extensions steps that apply to your browser:
Firefox & Thunderbird users
- In the Firefox browser menu, select Add-ons (Ctrl+Shift+A) > Extensions.
- Select the WiseStamp Extension.
- Click Disable or Remove.
- In the Google Chrome browser, navigate to this address: chrome://extensions/
(or select wrench icon > Tools > Extensions ) .
- Find WiseStamp in the list.
- Uncheck Enabled or Click Remove.
1. Go to the Extensions section of the Preferences
2. Select the extension you wish to delete and select Uninstall
Internet Explorer users
- Click the Start button and then select Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of programs, find the WiseStamp toolbar, select it, and click Change/Remove.
Do you still see a signature in your emails?
It might be a webmail issue, click here to disable your webmail from showing your signature
Was this helpful?