Your signature is set to appear in all your email addresses by default. Since we know not all users like that (e.g. people who share their computer), you can easily assign your signature to only send with a specified email.
- Click the 3 lines and go to “Signature Settings.”
- If you want your signature to be sent with only 1 specific email, make sure “All emails” is set to “none” in both the compose and reply columns. If you’d like 1 specific signature to send with all of your emails just use the down arrows and select the desired signature from the list.
- If you’d like your signature sending with a specific email address, click “+Add another email account.”
- Type in the email address, and select your signature by clicking the down arrow.
- To edit the email address in the future just hover your mouse over the email and click the pencil icon.
To remove the line entirely click the trash can icon.
If you go PRO you can set a different signature for compose and reply emails, too. Click here to upgrade!
We’ve also put together this video for you so you can watch how to go through these steps.