The signature is compatible on the iPhone, but only within the native iOS Mail app. If you’re using the Gmail, Outlook, or other mail app, this process will unfortunately not work.
- Login to your Pro WiseStamp account and go to the Add to your email option.
- In the pop-up that appears select the iPhone option and click the green button to Send Signature to iPhone.
- In a few minutes you’ll see an email come in from email@example.com with a copy of your email signature. Select the email signature and then copy it.
- Open your iPhone Settings.
- Go to Mail.
- Then click on Signature.
- You’ll then see the option to paste the signature with different options. Paste the signature in the box for whichever email address you’d like it sending.
- Shake your phone to active the Shake to Undo feature, and click Undo.
- Your signature will now be formatted correctly. Open your email and compose a new message – you’ll see the signature on the bottom!