Now that you have selected an email signature (there are plenty of email signature examples if you haven’t decided yet!) it’s time to add it to your email. If you’re using a web-based email program (such as Gmail, Yahoo!, etc.), download the WiseStamp extension to your browser. Select your browser below for a step by step guide.
If you’re using a desktop mail program, such as Outlook or Mac Mail, you’ll need to export your signature into your signature settings.
- Select your email client from the list below your signature.
Click “More” if your program isn’t listed.
- Select your mail program from the pop-up.
For best results, read and follow all directions precisely. This will ensure the signature formats correctly.
- If your mail program isn’t listed in the options provided please try using the Outlook tool.
- If your mail program requires the HTML code, select the HTML option.
- For iPhone, select the iPhone option
If you need further assistance with this please contact support and we’ll be happy to help.