Now that you have selected an email signature (there are plenty of email signature examples if you haven’t decided yet!) it’s time to add it to your email. If you’re using a web-based email program (such as Gmail, Yahoo!, etc.), all you need to do is download the WiseStamp Chrome extension. Click the Chrome icon below for help with adding the extension.
If you’re using a desktop mail program, such as Outlook or Mac Mail, you’ll need to export your signature into your signature settings.
- Login to your WiseStamp account and click Update signature.
- Select your mail program from the pop-up.
For best results, read and follow all directions precisely. This will ensure the signature formats correctly.
- If your mail program isn’t listed in the options provided please try using the Mac tool.
- If your mail program requires the HTML code, select the HTML option.
- For iPhone, select the iPhone option
If you need further assistance with this send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!