If you’re using a web based email program (such as Gmail, Yahoo!, etc.), download the WiseStamp extension to your browser. Select your browser below for a step by step guide.
If you’re using a desktop mail program, such as Outlook or Mac Mail, you’ll need to export your signature into your signature settings.
- Click “Manage email clients”
- Select your mail program from the pop-up.
For best results, read and follow all directions precisely. This will ensure the signature formats correctly.
- If your mail program isn’t listed in the options provided please try using the Outlook tool.
- If your mail program requires the HTML code, select the Thunderbird option.
- For iPhone, select the iOS option.
If you need further assistance with this please email support through firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include which mail program and browser you’re using.