Here is a guide on uninstalling and reinstalling the Firefox WiseStamp extension.
- Click on the 3 horizontal lines. Then click “Add-ons.”
- Click “Extensions” and click “Remove.”
- Logout of your WiseStamp account.
- Log back into your account and click “Save changes.”
- Go to your Signature Settings.
- In the pop-up that appears, click to download the extension when prompted.
- Allow for the extension to download.
- And then click “Add” when prompted.
- When you’re done just refresh your mail program and compose a new email. You’ll see your signature at the bottom, and a WiseStamp icon which will allow you to switch between signatures in any email.