This guide will help you to uninstall and reinstall the Chrome WiseStamp extension, which may come in handy if you’re using WiseStamp’s Gmail signature.
- Go to chrome://extensions/ in a new tab.
- Click “Remove” to uninstall the extension.
- Logout of your WiseStamp account.
- Log back in and click “Save changes.
- Go to your Signature Settings.
- In the pop-up that appears, click to download the extension when prompted.
- A new tab will open, bringing you to the Chrome webstore, where you’ll find the option to add the extension to your browser.
- When you’re done just refresh your mail program and compose a new email. You’ll see your signature at the bottom, and a WiseStamp icon which will allow you to switch between signatures in any email.