This guide will help you to uninstall and reinstall the Chrome WiseStamp extension, which may come in handy if you’re using WiseStamp’s Gmail signature.
- Go to chrome://extensions/ in a new tab.
- Click “Remove” to uninstall the extension.
- Logout of your WiseStamp account.
- Log back in and click “Update signature.”
- Go to your Signature Settings.
- In the pop-up that appears, click “Add email address.”
- Next, click “add our Chrome extension.”
- A new tab will open, bringing you to the Chrome webstore, where you’ll find the option to add the extension to your browser.
When you’re done just refresh your mail program and compose a new email. You’ll see your signature at the bottom, and a WiseStamp icon which will allow you to switch between signatures in any email.
We’ve also put together this short video tuturial walking through how to add the extension to your browser: