This guide will help you to uninstall and reinstall the Chrome WiseStamp extension, which may come in handy if you’re using WiseStamp’s Gmail signature.
- Go to chrome://extensions/ in a new tab.
- Click “Remove” to uninstall the extension.
- Logout of your WiseStamp account.
- Log back in and click “Save changes.
- Click the Gmail icon. (Even if you use a different mail program, this is fine.)
- In the pop-up that appears select the Gmail icon and download the WiseStamp extension.
- You will be prompted to add the extension through a pop-up. Click “Add extension.”
- When you refresh your email program you’ll see this pop-up asking which signature you’d like to use with your email. Use the arrows to switch between signatures. Select “Yes” when you’ve located the right one.
- The next time you compose an email your signature will be at the bottom, with a WiseStamp icon where you can easily switch between your different signatures.
We’ve also put together this video so you can see this process live.