Here is a guide on uninstalling and reinstalling the WiseStamp extension for FireFox.
- Go to your Firefox settings and remove any existing versions of WiseStamp.
- Logout and back into your WiseStamp account.
- Click “Save changes.”
- Go to your Signature Settings.
- In the pop-up that appears, click to download the extension when prompted.
- Allow for the extension to download.
- And then click “Add” when prompted.
- When you’re done just refresh your mail program and compose a new email. You’ll see your signature at the bottom, and a WiseStamp icon which will allow you to switch between signatures in any email.