Here is a guide on uninstalling and reinstalling the WiseStamp extension for Safari.
- Click “Safari” and then “Preferences.”
- In the pop-up that appears select “Extensions,” and find the WiseStamp extension in the list provided. Click “Uninstall.”
- Log out of your WiseStamp account.
- Log back into your WiseStamp account and click “Save changes.”
- Click on the envelope icon.
- In the pop-up that appears click to install the WiseStamp extension.
- A file will be automatically be added to your downloads folder. Open the folder and click on the WiseStamp file
- Your “Extensions” preferences will open. Click “Trust.”
- Log into your email account. You will see a pop-up asking which signature you’d like to use. Use the arrows to the left and right to locate the correct signature, then click “Yes” to add it to your emails.
- When you compose your next email your signature will be inserted, and a pop-out will show how you can manage your signatures from your emails.
If you have any questions about this process, or if you run into any trouble, feel free to email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.