Here is a guide on uninstalling and reinstalling the WiseStamp extension for Safari.
- Open your Safari browser, click “Safari” at the top left, and then “Preferences.”
- In the pop-up that appears select “Extensions,” and find the WiseStamp extension in the list provided. Click “Uninstall.”
- Log out of your WiseStamp account.
- Log back into your WiseStamp account and click “Update signature.”
- Go to your “Signature settings.”
- In the pop-up that appears click “Add email address.”
- When the prompt appears, click the option to download the Safari extension.
- A file will be added to to your downloads folder. Click the folde to see the newly dowbloaded file.
- Click on the file that appears.
- This will open your Extenions settings again, so you can view the WiseStamp extension in your settings.
Click on “Install from Gallery” to finish the donwload process.
- Now just refresh your mail program and you’ll see your WiseStamp signature when you compose your next email.
If you have any questions about this process, or if you run into any trouble, feel free to email us via email@example.com.