WiseStamp is compatible with the Outlook desktop app. The Outlook export tool is only available to Pro users, so click here to upgrade if you haven’t already!
- In the editor, click “Save changes.”
- Click “Manage email clients.”
- In the pop-up that opens, click the yellow Outlook icon.
- When your signature loads click the name in your signature and select it (CTRL+A for PCs, ⌘+A for Macs).
- Copy it (CTRL+C for PCs, ⌘+C for Macs).
- Open Outlook and compose a new email.
- Go to the “Message” tab, click “Signature” and then “Signatures.”
- Click “New” and name your signature (e.g. “WiseStamp”).
- Paste your signature (CTRL+V for PCs, ⌘+V for Macs).
- Click “OK” and that’s it! When you compose your next email your signature will show automatically.
We’ve also put together this quick video to demonstrate how to add your signature to your Outlook account.