Adding a signature on Outlook is easy with WiseStamp, as it is fully compatible with Microsoft’s desktop app. The Outlook export tool is only available to Pro users, so click here to upgrade if you haven’t already!
- Login to your WiseStamp account and go to Settings >> Add to your email.
- Select the Outlook icon in the pop-up that appears.
- When your signature loads, left click your name in your signature and select it (CTRL+A for PCs, ⌘+A for Macs).
Copy it (CTRL+C for PCs, ⌘+C for Macs).
- Open Outlook and compose a new email.
- Go to the “Message” tab, click “Signature” and then “Signatures.”
- Click “New” and name your signature (e.g. “WiseStamp”).
- Paste your signature (CTRL+V for PCs, ⌘+V for Macs).
- Click “OK” and that’s it! When you compose your next email your signature will show automatically.
We’ve also put together this quick video to demonstrate how to add your signature to your Outlook account.