How can I uninstall WiseStamp?
We're sorry for any dissatisfaction.
You can easily disable and control your signature insertion using the disable feature .
* If you wish to uninstall because other people are using the same computer - Check this out
To uninstall WiseStamp follow the uninstalling extensions steps that apply to your browser:
Firefox & Thunderbird users
- In the Firefox browser menu, select Add-ons (Ctrl+Shift+A) > Extensions.
- Select the WiseStamp Extension.
- Click Disable or Remove.
- In the Google Chrome browser, navigate to this address: chrome://extensions/
(or select wrench icon > Tools > Extensions ) .
- Find WiseStamp in the list.
- Uncheck Enabled or Click Remove.
Chrome web app
- Click the at the top of your browser window to open the New Tab page.
- Go to the Apps section.
- Drag the app into the Remove from Chrome button at the lower right corner. You can also right-click on the app icon itself and select Remove from Chrome.
- The app’s icon is removed from the New Tab page.
1. Go to the Extensions section of the Preferences
2. Select the extension you wish to delete and select Uninstall
Internet Explorer users
- Click the Start button and then select Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of programs, find the WiseStamp toolbar, select it, and click Change/Remove.
Do you still see a signature in your emails?
An extra signature might be hiding in your webmail settings, to clear it do the following:
1. Go to your webmail (Gmail, Yahoo!, AOL etc.) 'Settings' >> ‘signature’
2. Clear all existing signatures (simply delete them). Make sure no info is left in the signature box.
3. Make sure to select and mark "no signature" + Save settings.
From now on you should see only one signature in your emails.